Symbols Art Club is a new platform for Malaysian Indian artists to connect and allow to express themselves. The club's main members are optimistic that more will join the current number as more artists/ art lovers become aware of its existence. This association also believes that this club would enable many talented people to get together and share creative new ideas.

Mona K.V.



Rama’s Loyal Devotee...Reflections
31 cm x 31 cm
Acrylic on canvas
RM 800

Reflection…
My heart thumps when I am in anticipation…
My eyes wilt when I am lost in depression…
Believe me, I too yearn for tender affection…
And sometimes my days are spent in aggravation…

Reflection…
Yes, I speak the language of your intentions…
Our thoughts contain the very same vibrations…
After all, am I not your humble replication?
I am your mirror and I too am your reflection…



Midnight Dance
61 cm x 61 cm
Acrylic on canvas
RM 1, 200

When it is midnight, everything seems to fall right into place. The wind blows gentle breezes and the lucent moon shines radiantly. The plants and the animals, or perhaps the ancient souls in disguise, perform their little dance in bliss, in synch with the serenity and calmness of the night. How can one not appreciate the beauty of midnight? Could this have been the same charming midnight that has been the inspiration of the creative hearts over the centuries?


Stringed devotion
51cm x 76 cm
Acrylic on canvas
RM 1, 800

From a bud, I passed many stages of maturity before I bloomed into a flower. Little did I realize that my entire life was solely dedicated to adorning the almighty? Stringed into a garland, I’m purely the symbolization of devotion.

0 comments: