Symbols Art Club is a new platform for Malaysian Indian artists to connect and allow to express themselves. The club's main members are optimistic that more will join the current number as more artists/ art lovers become aware of its existence. This association also believes that this club would enable many talented people to get together and share creative new ideas.

Kelvin


Fear
Acrylic on canvas
46 cm x 61 cm
RM 950

For this painting I used a snake (a type of desperate and selfish intelligence) formed in a stressful mind (which is in a shape of a flower bud) to represent the drastic decisions the mind is making out of fear of not being able to obtain its needs. The bee is there to remind the mind that even if it is able to blossom like a flower after making all the necessary decisions and actions, the bee will suck the nectar of the flower away and leave the flower to die. A natural order of mother nature. At the end it was just a journey for the mind and never a win - win situation for the intelligent snake.


Playing Time
Acrylic on canvas
31 cm x 31 cm
RM 650

This painting reminds me of the many wonderful moments and experience I had while playing the game. The faces of all of my friends captured with their emotions during the game appear in my mind. Just by looking at this painting I can drift away into a time of simple joys I had while playing this game. This painting is personal to me and I dedicate this painting to those players whom I played with.


Energy
Acrylic on canvas
92 cm x 61 cm
RM 1, 400

Just by being in this place "Batu Caves” I’m already a different man physically and mentally. This was the reason I attempted to capture the whole view in my canvas, a view that inspires me.

0 comments: