Symbols Art Club is a new platform for Malaysian Indian artists to connect and allow to express themselves. The club's main members are optimistic that more will join the current number as more artists/ art lovers become aware of its existence. This association also believes that this club would enable many talented people to get together and share creative new ideas.

Pariselvam


The Humble Hero
51cm x 76 cm
Acrylic on canvas
RM 1, 400

Although he is a superhero, Hanuman is always behind the scene because of the love and adoration that he embraces.


My Heart
61 cm x 61 cm
Acrylic on canvas
RM 950

The bright colours in the painting symbolises my playfulness while the abstraction of the many hidden images represent the real me and what I’m made of, which is only known by my family and my close friends.


Where’s the snail?
31cm x 31cm
Acrylic on canvas
RM650

Where’s the snail in my garden?
Are they all gone?
Or are they all wiped out?
Was it the salt?
Or was it the soil?

0 comments: