Symbols Art Club is a new platform for Malaysian Indian artists to connect and allow to express themselves. The club's main members are optimistic that more will join the current number as more artists/ art lovers become aware of its existence. This association also believes that this club would enable many talented people to get together and share creative new ideas.

Ramani


The Guardian
51 cm x 76 cm
Acrylic on canvas
RM 1, 400

Through rain and shine, he performs his duties obediently, protecting and guarding his Lord.




Found myself in you
61cm x 61cm
Acrylic on canvas
RM 950

For many years, I searched for the real me. I wanted a true friend and something or someone that I truly belonged to. However, I was always left out, lost and hurt in the end. The search never did m
e any good. All I received were criticism and harsh treatment. But I did not realise that my true love was residing within me all along. I found a strange calmness and peace through my paintings. Though they do not speak to me, they gave me an indescribable contentment and joy. There were times when I neglected everything and even dropped this passion of mine. However, it kept returning back to me. I realised that art is my true love and soulmate. I finally found myself.


Unity
31 cm x 31 cm
Acrylic on canvas
RM 650

I wonder in amazement as I watch these tiny little insects build their way towards a new home. So united and co-operative they are, that it makes me wonder why don’t the superior human beings hold this trait?

Differences exist even between family members. Parents don’t understand their children and vice versa, neighbours don’t interact with each other and this selfishness is slowly spreading through our community. If only we had the love and the unity of the ants, wouldn’t the world be a better place?

0 comments: