Symbols Art Club is a new platform for Malaysian Indian artists to connect and allow to express themselves. The club's main members are optimistic that more will join the current number as more artists/ art lovers become aware of its existence. This association also believes that this club would enable many talented people to get together and share creative new ideas.

Jayshree



W
ithin the womb of creation
Acrylic on canvas
51cm x 76cm

RM 1, 800

In a blink, I felt wisdom. As I closed my eyes, I felt the divinity within, glorifying moments of truth and I felt the harmony the souls seek in innocence.



The Observer
Acrylic on canvas
61 cm x 61 cm
RM 1, 200


I am here to observe, to become the observer and to see the world through the wisdom of the ancient seers. I am the devotee of the many Gods and spirits that share this wondrous journey of man.



When will this stop?
Acrylic on canvas
31 cm x 31 cm
RM 800


I have heard the music within myself
I have heard the voice of the bird and the animal
I too have heard the little insects sing as they work

But I am sad now…
I am afraid to see it all fade without a trace

0 comments: